Cleanroom Aluminum Panels with a Honeycomb Core
Webb Core Cleanroom Wall and Ceiling Panels are designed, manufactured and intended to provide high structural strength with minimal weight. Our cleanroom aluminum panels have an aluminum honeycomb core expanded into a hexagonal structure sandwiched by aluminum skins and bonded with our custom adhesive.
Cleanroom Panels are specifically designed for wall and ceiling cleanfab application, but are used for solutions in other industries. The standard aluminum skin is typically constructed from a 0.032 (0.025, 0.040, 0.063 available) aluminum sheet with an acrylic or epoxy paint finish.
We also offer custom cleanroom panels upon request.
Cleanroom Honeycomb Panel Applications
- Cleanroom Wall Panel Systms & Ceiling Panels
- Structural Applications
- Modular Cleanroom Wall Panel Systems
- Display Systems
- Exhibit Panels
- Veneers and Metal Finishes
- Decorative Partitions
- Fine Art Conservation
Cleanroom Panel Finishes
- Designer White
- Conductive White
- Duracoat Polar White Epoxy
- Polar White Acrylic
- Shell White
- Conductive Dissipative
- Static Dissipative
Thermostatic Acrylic Enamel
- Dry film thickness: One coat 0.75 -0.85 mil pretreated aluminum
- Hi Gloss: 60 degree 80% minimum
- Pencil Hardness: Eagle Turquoise F-H
- T-Bend: 2T = No Pinch Off .060" - 0.080" heavier gage/harder may go to 4T-NPO
- Adhesion: 1/16" Dry Crosshatch = No Tape Off
- Rev Impact: 1-1/2" times metal thickness = No pinch off
- Acid Resistance: AST5M D968, 30 liters falling sand
- Taber Abrasion: Model 503, Teledyne Taber, SS-10 wheels 450 Cycles to substrate, 54 mg loss @ 450 cycles or .12 mg per cycle.
- Detergent Resistance: 3%, 100 hours @ 100 degrees F - Pass